Fontainebleau: INSEAD influences
INSEAD programs and cursus has imposed standards on the rental market in Fontainebleau
- Contracts are: 4-months 6 months or 10 months
- A 1-month notice period is required as campus exchanges might occur
- Accommodation must be furnished, have all life utensils for tenants, and to be located at a reasonable distance from the campus
- All prices are presented with the charges (fixed and/or provisional)
- all accommodation have administration fees Included in the rent or as an upfront payment.
Many criterias that makes the Fontainebleau Student housing market quite different to the national one...
Rent in Fontainebleau
There are various contracts available on the market yet the most common and used ones are the Short terms contract of furnished accommodation.
Most contracts are managed by agencies, in other words, the administration fees are excluded from the rents and are handled separately